Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Jaku-kyara Tomozaki-kun
Episode six... I've already lost track.

"Become her campaign manager."
"What if she loses because of me?"
"It doesn't matter who her campaign manager is. I admire her and she's important to me."

The fuck?

If Hinami weren't the main character, I'd think that she was conceited and a terrible friend. Actually.

I keep on forgetting to mention that the opening is like D-Frag's opening. They cut some of the funniest bits from the manga out of the anime, but it was still incredibly funny in comparison to other comedy series.

Legit shocker, Tomozaki actually asks Minami to be her campaign manager. Here I thought that he'd wait until the end of the episode. She shoots him down as if he were a clay pidgin and she was a breakdancer at the Olympics. 

Being overbearing in the library, Kikuchi-san asks him what's wrong. She offers that maybe Minami wants to change herself and relates to that. He acts as if this is some kind of foreign concept that people are different on the inside than what they seem, thus wanting to change. They even turned it into a cool song back in the 80s. https://www.youtu.be/nl127G4v8LQ (Go watch Crows Zero & Crows Zero 2) People have motivations and whatnot. Not everybody gets an anime or light novel highlighting their struggles.

Minami later asks him to help her after school. Kinda insensitive, didn't she know that he's a part of the go-home club?

Because you're so freaking cute!

Wait! New favorite enters in Shiori-senpai. It's not because she's playing volleyball without a bra. Girls playing volleyball are cool, don't ya know? She sounds familiar too. (Checked. Ugh, back to Valkyrie Drive) The second thing I forgot to mention, Kanemoto Hisako as Hinami sounds really good. Now that she was an extra in this episode, she's missed. Minami's laugh sounds forced, like she's not really laughing and that it's a happy act. On the swings, she kinda expresses her dissatisfaction about being forgotten as first of the losers.

Izumi wasn't in this one and nor were the other normies. Blanc or Tama-chan (nowhere near as awesome as Tama-chan-senpai) had some screen-time today. The way she expressed concern over her pushing herself was "sweet". The characters they showed today don't seem to be devoid of any personality. That was a pleasant surprise. Why do the main characters seem so boring and have nothing in their lives? The episode was stronger for it and became better as it went on.

Despite Minami turning Tomozaki down as her campaign manager, he's weaseled his way into helping her with her pamphlets. The formatting was a touch on the other side of fucked. Second step was to lie to the freshmen over getting air conditioners. If Minami wins, there are going to be a bunch of pissed first-years. "I'll try my best to get air conditioners for every class." Maybe they deserve to be taken if someone's campaign promise is a fucking try. They didn't elaborate, but the ball clubs would be getting pumps. With Shiori-senpai around, my b... no, she's too pure for that. Tomozaki says that he wants to beat Hinami. I'm for that to be honest. But my bet would be for Hinami winning and Minami in tears followed with a hopeful smile at the end of the episode.

Also gotta mention the girls had nice profiles this episode. Took sixteen screens, most were of Minami. Just like the second episode, the afternoon colors were really nice.

My pussy's glued to a building on fire...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on Jaku-kyara Tomozaki-kun - by JohnnyCageFan2 - 08-15-2024, 12:37 PM