Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Jaku-kyara Tomozaki-kun
Started watching "Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki" or "Jaku-kyara Tomozaki-kun" the other day. From the get-go, it felt a lot like Oregairu, the main character has the same posture as Hikigaya but worse-looking, like a reject character design. The character designs are all a downgrade from the light novel, it really looks good. A pic from the light novel illustrator. 

Maybe I'd let Hinami Aoi talk shit to me if she looked like that... getting ahead of myself. These were my thoughts after watching the first two episodes.

Quote:Reminds me of "My Youth Romantic is Wrong, as I Expected." in premise, setting, and some of the characters. Having watched one episode, I got the feeling that the main girl, Hinami Aoi, wants the guy as her boyfriend. The end of the second episode seems to be moving along that path. Let's see how it goes. The environment looks good, particularly, when Minami and the guy were standing to cross the street in the second episode.

Yes, I hadn't remembered main character's name after watching two episodes. The scene where they were in the unoccupied classroom reminded me of the Service Club, pity they didn't have an awesome club adviser like in Oregairu. Sounds nitpicky, but I am looking forward to seeing what's going to happen with the side characters, the girls. Watching for Kayano Ai, noticed her character immediately. One point for the MC is that he was going to pick low-hanging fruit when tasked with talking to three girls.

Oh, that other one with the long blonde hair and loose tie reminded me of Shikishima Mirei from that horrible Valkyrie Drive Mermaid that effectively killed ARMS.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Jaku-kyara Tomozaki-kun - by JohnnyCageFan2 - 07-24-2024, 08:56 PM