Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbest thing you've done regarding anime
Tongue 
Like Marine said, we're all idiots. Let's have some fun sharing times when we didn't exercise the best judgement regarding this hobby of ours.

I'll go first. It wasn't recent, but it stands out as the dumbest thing I've done (that I can remember at least). And that was doing a marathon viewing of both seasons of Spice & Wolf. My intentions were pure. I didn't binge it, but I wanted to give this respected series my full attention.

To be clear, I watched each season separately but in a single sitting. Baka starts after midnight. I think it ended by past 6am. So the start time may have been close to 1am. Suffice it to say, I just wanted to go to bed after it ended. Honestly felt like a moron because I wasn't understanding the economic aspects of the show. Not leaving well enough alone, I did it again for the second season. Even after rewatching both seasons at a reasonable pace, I seem to have blocked out the events. At least the economics made sense!
^ Dunno if that's stupid or just misguided. But you did it twice soo

Mine is legit stupid. The site that was streaming Yosuga no Sora fucked up one of the episodes. It's based on a VN, so thought the episode would deviate and move into a different route. With that in mind, I waited and waited until the credits came... yeah so I ended up watching the same episode twice. It was a great series, so I'm not that bummed that I watched twice. It did break the flow of the arc.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
(08-08-2024, 10:45 AM)JohnnyCageFan2 Wrote: ^ Dunno if that's stupid or just misguided. But you did it twice soo

Mine is legit stupid. The site that was streaming Yosuga no Sora fucked up one of the episodes. It's based on a VN, so thought the episode would deviate and move into a different route. With that in mind, I waited and waited until the credits came... yeah so I ended up watching the same episode twice. It was a great series, so I'm not that bummed that I watched twice. It did break the flow of the arc.

Wow, watching the same episode twice is kind of... yeah. No, I agree it's a good anime, but evidently not for everybody.